Presenter: Diana Diamond, Ph.D.
Presentation Info: Click here to view/print brochure.
CE Credits: 3 (three)
1. Describe the object relations underpinnings of TFP theory and technique for narcissistic disorders.
2. Describe some of the technical difficulties associated with conducting psychoanalytic psychotherapy with patients with patients with narcissistic disorders and TFP modifications thought to enhance therapeutic efficacy.
3. Describe how an understanding of the characteristic attachment patterns of individuals with narcissistic pathology may expand the clinician’s understanding of the patient’s internal world.
4. Understand the ways in which the representations of early attachment relationships affect the current nature of the patient–therapist relationship for individuals with narcissistic disorders, and apply this understanding to treatment.
5. Describe deficits in mentalization for patients with narcissistic personality disorder and understand how such deficits affect the treatment process and relationship.
© 2021 | The Southeast Florida Association for Psychoanalytic Psychology (SEFAPP)
Phone/Fax: (954) 637-3883 | Email: email@example.com | Administrative Office: 10803 S. Plaza Del Oro, Yuma, AZ 85367
| Contact Us |