Presenter: Suzanne Iasenza, Ph.D.
Presentation Info: Click here to view/print the full brochure.
CE Credits: 3 (three)
1. Identify and explain the significance of various models of sexual response.
2. Describe how to apply models of sexual response with patients presenting with sexual concerns.
3. Identify contemporary sex therapy techniques.
4. Identify common countertransference issues in working with sexual concerns.
5. Discuss how to integrate psychodynamic systems, and cognitive-behavioral approaches in working with sexual concerns.
© 2021 | The Southeast Florida Association for Psychoanalytic Psychology (SEFAPP)
Phone/Fax: (954) 637-3883 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Administrative Office: 10803 S. Plaza Del Oro, Yuma, AZ 85367
| Contact Us |