The Southeast Florida Association for Psychoanalytic Psychology
Local Chapter—Society for Psychoanalysis and Psychoanalytic Psychology:
Division 39 of the American Psychological Association
(1) Understand the gender binary.
(2) Describe the role of splitting in the construction of normative masculinity.
(3) Understand the work of regulatory anxiety as it polices normative masculinity.
(4) Describe the role of trauma as it is sometimes expressed via gender and gender policing.
(5) Understand the role of bullying in adolescent life, in particular as violence is directed at transgendered youth.
© 2017 | The Southeast Florida Association for Psychoanalytic Psychology (SEFAPP)
Phone/Fax: (954) 597-0820 | Email: email@example.com | Administrative Office: 10803 S. Plaza Del Oro, Yuma, AZ 85367
© 2017 | Contact Us |